Rajyog Paints has its manufacturing setup of 60000 Sq. ft. near Pune city at Plot No. 626, Wadki Nala, Pune Saswad Road, Pune. Following is the list of Machinery for Powder Coating Powder Manufacturing,
1. Pure Epoxy
2. Pure Polyester
3. Epoxy – Polyester – Hybrid
4. High performance Pure – Polyester
5. Poly Urethane (coming soon)
All colors can be provided in different finishes
(Textures, structures, plain and metallic) for matt, satin,
semi glossy & glossy product.
1. Pure epoxy – 190 degree Celsius for 15 mins. (metal temperature)
2. Pure Polyester (with TGIC) – 200 degree Celsius for 15 mins. (metal temperature)
3. Pure Polyester (Non-TGIC) – 200 degree Celsius for 15 mins. (metal temperature)
4. High performance Pure Polyester – 200 degree Celsius for 15 mins. (metal
5. Epoxy Polyester (Hybrid) – 180 degree for 15 mins. (metal temperature)
6. Poly Urethane – 200 degree Celsius for 15 mins. (metal temperature)
The special equipments used in our R&D and QC work are
1. Small Extruder and Mixer
2. ACM Mill
3. Impact Tester
4. Cross Hatch Cutter
5. Gloss Meter
6. DFT Meter
7. Constant water bath
8. Salt Spray Chamber
9. Cupping Test Apparatus
10. Scratch Hardness Tester
11. Conical Mandrel BEND
12. Boiling water test
13. Detergent resistance test
14. Chemical resistance test
1. Maintain clean & dust free work area.
2. Ensure both guns & booths are clean before starting work.
3. Do not mix powder from two different suppliers.
4. Attention should be given to the flow of clean, dry, oil free compressed air supply
at right pressure.
5. Reclaimed powder should be sieved prior to mixing in proportionate quantities
with fresh powder.
6. Store powder in cool & dry place with temperature not exceeding around 30
7. Proper surface pre-treatment of the article to be coated is critical to obtaining
good powder coating results.
8. Check those pre-treatment chemicals are in good condition and correct
9. Metallics powder should be used with the charging voltage set to minimum.